“The Methodist Dads strive to exemplify to children the loving and caring relationship offered by God, to support children ‘s activities in the church and community, and support the Christian work of all members of the church family.” </p>
Weekly Wednesday morning meetings at 6:30 a.m. at Citizens Memorial Hospital Cafeteria, have breakfast after meeting at hospital. Methodist Dad’s have 12 members and R.D. Vestal is President.
- Support of BUMKids, offer scholarships to program.
- Also read to children weekly in class.</li><li>
- Camp Scholarships</li><li>
- Back to School, assistance in preparation and traffic control.
- Support to Hearts and Hammers, construction projects in community, (disable ramps)
- Support outreach in church
- Community summer feeding program
- Polk County Veterans support.